Beyond Self-Love & Singleness: Navigating the Complexities of Personal Fulfillment

 

Happy Valentine's Day to all singles and those struggling with anything. We sensitive people feel more, love harder, and hurt more frequently than the average person.


As I age, life gets harder, but despite loneliness and complex situations, I can say 'not all the time am I well.' Prioritize your needs in all aspects of life.


If you have children, create space for them to develop fully. Young adults struggle due to what they were denied access to. Don't let your fears and trauma as a parent confuse your future adult children. It's complex and emotional.


 I know 1st gen parents are exactly like that and my dad was, over the past 5 years,I have gained so much knowledge and understanding of this causes and effects that shaped "why I am."


All these emotions of if someone will find me is totalling my brain at the end of the night. Its like how can I do it, when these experiences were told "no ".  

  - These are my unsaid feelings. 

Comments

  1. This will be for open ended discussion : I usually bake every year on this day, but this time I am just not feeling it. Its the same as every year on Valentine's Day being the giver and not the receiver.
    I know most of you are saying just "stop giving".

    If I do that there's no room for fulfilment at all
    and it feels awkward watching on the sidelines and that's why I have to replicate.

    Even when giving to myself, its still the same. it will be nice to both give abd receive cause no one does it for me in my personal life. So I show up alot..

    Question : During your singleness despite how much you give yourself flowers, do you feel as if it's still not the same as a shared belongingness and equal appreciation? I feel like these setbacks I put on myself though, I know I did nothing wrong in the end
    How the way certain things are built is extremely dissappoiting, it's unbelievable how these non platonic relationships are..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Science Of Love Shaming

I Try To Take Deep Breaths Everyday