Vent Session : Just Alot & Being Unapologetic

 

Well, there will be spelling and grammar errors, punication errors.

This is just a random post from yours truly. I texted a friend last night. For me, it went well. For her??? Well, idk. AHHHHHH.  There should be normalization of the response to "How are you?" I am going in depth about me.

So many times, we give one word answers "fine, good." Instead of opening up, I open up. I am becoming more open about being unapologetically expressing my lifes going and inner thoughts. In my opnion most people should too. 

I rather just be upfront, being upftont and unapologetic does not mean anything is wrong, it means be freely expressive and realizing its normal, its imperfect.  Just stop sugarcoatting in American culture, it happens alot in the conversations we have with each other. Small talk , no deep conversation beyond that. 

Stepping out the boundary is so liberating!!! Now its just a technique that happens naturally. Shoutout to the ones who gets it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyond Self-Love & Singleness: Navigating the Complexities of Personal Fulfillment

I Try To Take Deep Breaths Everyday

The Science Of Love Shaming